TMPA is committed to supporting our individual members, local affiliated associations, and their communities. Our Field Representatives, Board Members, and Executives travel all over the state bringing TMPA directly to you. Services provided at the local level include:
- Support for local associations, including contract bargaining assistance as well as management and salary surveys. TMPA can also present to governing bodies regarding pay, benefits and other issues, and conduct CAFR reviews.
- Emergency response and personal assistance to officers during natural disasters and catastrophic events
- Assistance to members in need and a $10,000 line of duty death benefit available through TMPA Charities
- Scholarships for children or dependents of TMPA members
- Free wills and estate planning assistance
- Keynote speakers for events