McLane Advisors have been assisting officers with their financial needs since 1954 and have been TMPA’s Financial Services Division since 1995. Services provided include:
- Retirement Specialists: TMPA members eligible to retire or within two years of eligibility may obtain a complimentary retirement “Benefit Analysis.”
- Survivor Benefit assistance to spouses and families of deceased officers.
- Assistance with 457 (deferred compensation) and 401k plans (rollovers and allocations).
- Financial planning and investments.
- Assistance with Partial Lump Sum Pension plans, including the Texas Municipal Retirement System (TMRS).
- Help maximizing retirement benefits with TCDRS, TRS and ERS.
- Pension “Buy Back” information.
To learn more, go to www.mclaneadvisors.com or call 1-800-204-6020.
Auto and Home Insurance Your Way
TMPA members have access to competitive rates on insurance products through Liberty Mutual. A message from Liberty Mutual Insurance: You could save hundreds with customized insurance from Liberty Mutual. We’ll help you select the right coverage and get the discounts you’re eligible for. We offer many ways to save based on important life events as well as multi-policy and multi-car discounts. Visit Liberty Mutual for a free quote.
Additional Disability Coverage
TMPA members can purchase additional disability benefits through the Texas Police Trust to cover lost income from injuries or illness. View their flyer to learn more. Be sure to mention that you are a TMPA member.
Discount Tuition and Childcare Programs
TMPA partnered with Our Savior Lutheran Church, School and Childcare in Austin, Texas to offer members a per-student tuition credit for students enrolling in Our Savior’s school or childcare programs. Learn more about the program.
Discount Hotel Rooms
TMPA members can stay at the Crowne Plaza in Austin, Texas for $99.00 per night plus tax. The hotel features many amenities, including a free hot breakfast and parking. Call 512-323-5466 to make reservations or book online using the code ILVH7.