As a member of TMPA you have access to the best law enforcement legal defense plan in the country. TMPA’s plan includes:
- Guaranteed on-scene response by an attorney to all critical incidents, 24-hours a day/seven days a week.
- Legal representation from the attorney of your choice for ANY administrative action that results in suspension, demotion, termination or promotional pass over, even if the incident is not duty-related.
- Complete legal coverage for all criminal prosecutions that arise out of the course and scope of your duties (on or off-duty).
- An attorney to defend or monitor all civil suits that arise out of the course and scope of your duties (on or off-duty).
- Coverage of all expenses necessary to properly defend you including polygraphs, private investigator expenses, expert witnesses and other professional services.
- Coverage of all arbitration or related judicial fees.
- Access to an attorney for consultation before disciplinary, civil or criminal action is taken against you.
- No deductibles, co-pays or reimbursement provisions. You never get a bill.
TMPA’s law enforcement legal defense plan provides members with superior legal protection that is comprehensive and affordable. Membership dues, which include legal coverage, are only $28 per month – the most competitive rate in the state.
Learn more about the strength of TMPA’s law enforcement legal defense plan: