Please join us for the Annual TMPA Conference beginning Friday, July 27th and ending Monday, July 30th at Horseshoe Bay Resort in Horseshoe Bay, Texas.
TMPA Conference Includes:
- Networking with officers all over the state and the opportunity to vote for the TMPA Board of Directors
- Strength and Honor in Everyday Lawful Decisions: A three-block series of training instructed by Lieutenant Melvin Allick with the Texas Department of Public Safety – 6 hours of TCOLE credit
- Friday night dinner and entertainment
- Saturday and Sunday lunch; discounted breakfasts
- Sunday night banquet
- Casino night fundraiser and live auction benefiting TMPA Charities
- Bless the Badge breakout session for significant others, focusing on support for the families of law enforcement
- And more!
Registration & Book a Room
- Register for TMPA’s 2018 Annual Conference
- Reserve your room at Horseshoe Bay Resort in Horseshoe Bay, TX – SOLD OUT
- Reserve your room at our overflow hotel at the Hampton Inn on the Lake in Marble Falls, TX
- Please note: There is a three-night minimum and you MUST add a special rate code under GROUP CODE “MPA” to view the negotiated rates
The Honorable Allen B. West is TMPA’s 2018 Annual Conference keynote speaker.
Lieutenant Colonel (Ret) Allen B. West is a Christian constitutional conservative, combat veteran, and former Member of the US Congress. His life has been defined as one of service, sacrifice, and commitment to this Republic, the United States of America. He believes it will be conservative, free market policies, not politics that secures a sound economic future for Americans – with growth, opportunity and returning the promise of the American dream for this generation and those to come.
West holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville and two Masters, one from Kansas State University and another from the US Army Command and General Staff Officers College.
He is a Fox News Contributor, Senior Fellow of the Media Research Center, contributing columnist for Townhall.com, and author of Guardian of the Republic: An American Ronin’s Journey to Family, Faith and Freedom.
He is the former Executive Director of the National Center for Policy Analysis in Dallas Texas.
Lt. Col. West is a legacy life member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, life member of the American Legion, life member of the Association of the United States Army and the Society of the First Infantry Division, Patriot Life Member (Benefactor) and Board of Directors member of the National Rifle Association. Lieutenant Colonel West is an inductee into the University of Tennessee Army ROTC Hall of Fame. He is on the Board of Advisors of Amegy Bank, Dallas Region. In 2016, Lt. Col. West was appointed by Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick to the Texas Sunset Advisory Commission.
Click to enlarge (PDF)
RSVP on Facebook
2017 Annual Conference
The 2017 Annual Conference saw more than 460 law enforcement professionals and guests from all across the state. Over $40,000 was raised for TMPA Charities and over $5,000 was raised for PAC.
There is nothing more special than when our Blue community comes together to show camaraderie and friendship, share stories, and draw hope from one another. We hope to see you all again this year!