Please join us for the 68th Annual TMPA Conference beginning Friday, July 28th and ending Monday, July 31st at The Westin Houston Memorial City in Houston, Texas.
The Conference Includes:
- Networking with officers all over the state and the opportunity to vote for the TMPA Board of Directors
- Tactics for First Responders: A 3-block Series of Trainings Instructed by Sgt. Keith Wenzel – 8 hours of TCOLE credit
- Keynote Speaker Randy Sutton, national spokesman for Blue Lives Matter, bestselling author, and acclaimed speaker
- Friday night dinner and entertainment
- Saturday and Sunday lunch; discounted breakfasts
- Sunday night banquet
- Casino night fundraiser and live auction benefiting TMPA Charities
- And more!
Conference registration is only $50 for members and $100 for non-members and guests. Hotel room fees are not included and room reservations need to be made separately. The registration fee doubles on July 5th, so please sign up early.
After registering, attendees need to book a hotel room at The Westin Houston Memorial City. Single and double rooms are only $119 per night. You only have until July 18th to get the discounted group rate on hotel rooms, so please book early! Reserve your room on The Westin Houston Memorial City website. You can see more information about the hotel on this page. The Westin Houston Memorial City is located in the heart of the vibrant Memorial City District and adjacent to Memorial City Mall.
Please stay tuned for more information on the conference agenda. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see the latest news and updates about the conference this year. For questions, email TMPAConference@tmpa.org.
Click the image above to see photos from the 2016 TMPA Conference